Publisher Insignia and Indicia Data
(return to index) |
BIP Comics: Publisher Insignia and Indicia Data
- • Public Enemies
- [15-Sep-1948] #7: D.S. Publishing Company, Inc.; Richard Davis;
Publishers of Record:
- • D.S. Publishing Company, Inc.
Elsie the Cow Comics (1-3);
Gangsters Can't Win (1-3);
Lets Pretend (2);
Public Enemies (3);
Tex Farrell (1);
- • Editorial and Circulation Offices:
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York 20, N.Y. (Mar 1948)-(Aug 1950)
- • President:
- Richard Davis (Mar 1948)-(Aug 1950)
- • Vice-President:
- V.C. Albus (Mar 1948)-(Jun 1950)
- • Secretary:
- Mildred Weiss (Aug 1950)
- • Editor:
- K. L. Hall [15-Sep-1948]
- • Business Manager:
- V.C. Albus [15-Sep-1948]
NOTES: Richard Davis started out publishing song magazines.
NOTES: Writers Want 'Better Shake'.
NOTES: Bails links "Giffin" to D.S. Publishing for some unknown reason.
Statements of Ownership:
Public Enemies #7 (Apr 1949)
(return to index)