Publisher Insignia and Indicia Data
(return to index) |
BIP Comics: Publisher Insignia and Indicia Data
Publishers of Record:
- • Bilbara Publishing Co., Inc.
Cyclone Comics (1);
- • Worth Publishing Co., Inc.
Champion Comics (4,9);
- • Executive and Editorial Offices:
- 1 East 42nd Street, New York, N.Y. (Feb 1940)
- 122 E. 42nd Street, New York City, N.Y. (Jun 1940)-(Jul 1940)
- • Offices of Publication:
- 420 DeSoto Ave., St. Louis, Missouri (Jun 1940)
- 8 Lord Street, Buffalo, N.Y. (Jul 1940)
- • Editor:
- Worth B. Carnahan (Feb 1940)
Note: Owner is William Cotton [source: Frank Motler]
Note: Champion Comics is acquired by Greenwald and renamed to Champ Comics in 1940; First Greenwald issue appears to be #11 (Oct 1940); Last Worth (Bilbara) issue appears to be #10 (Aug 1940).
Note: Other Bilbara publications were Movie Stars Parade and Peek magazine.
Statements of Ownership:
(return to index)